- Relax with a naturally caffeine free Redbush, using only the highest quality ingredients
Our Tetley Redbush Tea is carefully sourced from the Cedarberg region of South Africa, creating an amber red cuppa with a distinctive aroma.
Tetley Redbush is full of anti-oxidants and naturally caffeine-free, meaning you can drink Redbush day or night.
Packed in the UK- Produce of the EU
Store me in a cool, dry place to keep my great taste.
Preparation And Usage
To brew the perfect Tetley Cuppa:
1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and gently squeeze.
3) Brew to the right strength for you, serve and enjoy!
4) Try with or without milk and sugar.
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Redbush Tea.
FSA Traffic Lights Labeling:
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||Nil|